KPMG US

Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.7

126 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2008.

Step 1-English and Math test
Step 2- Case study&1:1interview with managers
Step 3- Interview with Partner

Interview Questions
  • If there are 3 managers ask you to finish 3 tasks with 3 different deadline, how do you handle them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in December 2010.

At the beginning of November, I applied for KPMG LLP Audit Associate by online submission. After two weeks, I got a phone interview suggestion. The phone interview last 35 minutes. After two weeks from that phone interview, I got an offer for an on-site interview. At the beginning of Dec, I visited the office and met several people such as Senior manager, Partners. I had an interview with 5 people for almost 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • What the most difficult situation you have experienced related to ethical issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in November 2009.

I had an one on one interview, and a group interview with the employers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a work ethic issue you had and how did you handle the situation?   View Answer
    I

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

KPMG is very nice, they have a get together for all those that are going to be interviewing and they let you ask questions and get familiar with the company. They look for many things, not just grades and the way they choose who to give offers to sometimes makes no sense. If you get along very well with your interviewer then you are most likely to get called back for a 2nd interview but if not do not hold your breath.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you worked in a group and someone in the group didn't do their part...   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in January 2010.

The first round was taken by a panel which consited of Senior manager (technical) and HR Manager. The HR Manager asked questions related to Salary and Notice period and a brief of my professional experiience. The technical manager asked questions related to my audit experience. Then he asked technical questions relating to accounting standards and company law matters in detail.

Interview Questions
    • Accounting treatment of asset retirement obligation.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Intense interview. You can expect alot of technical questions about accounting, so be prepared. I interview with two people in the same room. Also, be prepared for critical thinking questions as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

Posted resume through university's website and was selected for an interview on-campus. Interviewed with partner on-campus and was selected for second round of interviews on-site at Mclean, VA. Second round of interviews included a dinner reception. Had two interviews: one with a manager and one with a partner. Heard back within 2-3 weeks.

No negotiation.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Online tests, interview

no negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in June 2010.

Assessment centre prepared byHR specialists and observed by specialists and managers from the company. Test of English and test of German. General intelligence testing. Interview with managers and partners.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Positive experience. Asked some specific questions about my resume as well as the traditional questions such as " Tell me about a time when you had to work in a group" or "If we were to hire you, what you specifically bring to the group?"