KPMG US

Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.7

130 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Go through resume and behavior questions.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

Posted resume through university's website and was selected for an interview on-campus. Interviewed with partner on-campus and was selected for second round of interviews on-site at Mclean, VA. Second round of interviews included a dinner reception. Had two interviews: one with a manager and one with a partner. Heard back within 2-3 weeks.

No negotiation.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Had a phone interview with HR manager. It went really well. Went to office interview with the partner and Senior Manager, after 10-20 days, they told me that they are not pursuing my candidacy. Really loved the culture and environment.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

After applying through my university, I was contacted for a first round interview. It was your typical 30 minute, 1 on 1 interview. Out of all my first round interviews, this was undoubtedly my least favorite one. The interviewer seemed to be trying to stay awake and the conversation was very one-sided. The interviewer asked a lot of standard questions and I definitely did not feel a connection between us as the minutes dwindled on. I could tell that the interviewer was not very interested in me or my story.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had difficulties with a fellow team member and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Interview was difficult, process was expedited.

Audit Associate Interview

I had a 30-min on-campus interview with a senior manager. It was a very typical interview. First walked through the resume, and then she basically asked behavioral questions. Lots of the questions were related to teamwork.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your worst team experience and what you wish you could have done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Positive experience. Asked some specific questions about my resume as well as the traditional questions such as " Tell me about a time when you had to work in a group" or "If we were to hire you, what you specifically bring to the group?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Intense interview. You can expect alot of technical questions about accounting, so be prepared. I interview with two people in the same room. Also, be prepared for critical thinking questions as well

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Went through campus interviews which also required that you apply online. Interview was behavior based. Was called back for 2nd interview at KPMG office. The staff was great and very friendly and helpful. There were two interviews at the office as well as panel discussion and a candidate group interview with two of the partners..

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Phone interview with 3 Korean practice managers from LA, NY, and ATL offices. Was asked questions for 30 minutes. Conducted in Korean. Very unresponsive and almost argumentative to answers. Asked many behavioral Q related to Korean cultural business norms.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your superior told you to do something that you did not agree with.   Answer Question