KPMG US

Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in May 2014.

Really pull from their intern pool. They do not ask detailed questions, only behavioral. They really seek to find a culture fit and assume that if you can pass the CPA and graduate with a respectable GPA that you can fulfill all the technical requirements. They like to see team work.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Audit Associate Interview

A lot of recruiting events and being able to network with many professionals at the firm. The firm creates a lot of fun events in order to be able to socialize with professionals to see if you fit their culture and be able to work with them as a team.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question that was asked is where do you see yourself in 5 years from now and what are your plans and goals.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Go through resume and behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

Posted resume through university's website and was selected for an interview on-campus. Interviewed with partner on-campus and was selected for second round of interviews on-site at Mclean, VA. Second round of interviews included a dinner reception. Had two interviews: one with a manager and one with a partner. Heard back within 2-3 weeks.

No negotiation.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Had a phone interview with HR manager. It went really well. Went to office interview with the partner and Senior Manager, after 10-20 days, they told me that they are not pursuing my candidacy. Really loved the culture and environment.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

After applying through my university, I was contacted for a first round interview. It was your typical 30 minute, 1 on 1 interview. Out of all my first round interviews, this was undoubtedly my least favorite one. The interviewer seemed to be trying to stay awake and the conversation was very one-sided. The interviewer asked a lot of standard questions and I definitely did not feel a connection between us as the minutes dwindled on. I could tell that the interviewer was not very interested in me or my story.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had difficulties with a fellow team member and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Interview was difficult, process was expedited.

Audit Associate Interview

I had a 30-min on-campus interview with a senior manager. It was a very typical interview. First walked through the resume, and then she basically asked behavioral questions. Lots of the questions were related to teamwork.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your worst team experience and what you wish you could have done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Positive experience. Asked some specific questions about my resume as well as the traditional questions such as " Tell me about a time when you had to work in a group" or "If we were to hire you, what you specifically bring to the group?"

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Intense interview. You can expect alot of technical questions about accounting, so be prepared. I interview with two people in the same room. Also, be prepared for critical thinking questions as well