KPMG US

2.5

75 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

I had a wonderful experience recruiting with KPMG. Wonderful people and great events. Took the time to get to know me unlike the other big four firms. First I had on campus interview, which we had a pre-interview dinner. I made it to the next round which is the office visit. In between the first interview and office visit there were several events, as well as individual events with a KPMG professional.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Audit Intern Interview

Applied on school career site and had an on-campus interview and then had an office interview with multiple people. Process took around 2 weeks. Common behavioral questions like why audit, why kpmg, name a challenging situation, etc.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US.

I talked to a recruiter and emailed her the resume. She contacted me back with an open position and I got a phone interview. It was mainly brief questions about my resume and after that they wanted to see me in their office. At the office visit, they were asking me more about how I will handle certain situations.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through school website,was offered an interview at the school, and then was offered a 2nd interview at their office. The first interview was mostly a conversation about my background. 2nd interview consisted of an interview with a manager and an interview with a partner. It definitely helps to try and meet people from the company before the interview process, go talk to them at career fairs and other events on campus.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself (first question asked at each interview)   View Answer

Audit Intern Interview

all basic behavior questions, there are nothing unexpected. I had two rounds total, one on campus, and another on site. Just be prepared before the interviews.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US.

I applied through college or university and the process took about a week. The first interview was on campus with a manager. I met him at a networking event the week before so it was more of a conversation then a interview. The next day I got invited to second rounds. Second rounds was different this year then in the past. Instead of the usually three 1:1 interviews, second rounds only consisted of one 2:1 interview with a partner and senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why audit over tax or advisory? Why KPMG? What role do you take on in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I was contacted for an on-campus interview. The interview took only 30 minutes. The senior manager I interviewed with was quite personable, and the recruiter from our school was and has been quite helpful throughout. I was declined for a second interview, heard in a week.

Interview Questions
    • What have you heard about the other big 4?

I found this question strange. He did say that he only asked because he doesn't know anything about the others.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in March 2014.

Prior to the interview, KPMG took me and a few other people to a nice dinner to become acquainted with each other. We played a trivia game that was fun and the interview was the next day. The interview was very casual with no direct questions. The man giving the interview was very laid back and just wanted to get a feel of my personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in January 2014.

Really fun process. 1st interview was basic behavioral questions. Second round interviews were very conversational and really just about getting to know you. It was really informative and I was able to get to get a lot of knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any really challenging questions. Just behavior questions. They are really just trying to get to know you and see if you are a good fit   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Attended local summer leadership program in early August; applied for winter internship in late August; was told there was no need to attend September interviews because I had attended the summer leadership program; was offered internship via phone call in early October