KPMG US Audit Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in November 2009.

The interview process was very laid back and relaxed. I interviewed with a senior manager first on my college's campus, and it consisted mostly of behavioral questions. Found out the next day that I was advancing to the next round, which consisted of a 'superday' where I met and networked with partners, etc. Some additional interviews, offered a position later that day.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in July 2014.

2 interviews, one with HR and one with a partner. The atmosphere was very good, and it did not feel too formal, some fun moments were included.

HR asked standardized questions but also showed interest for unique CV points.

Partner mostly explained KPMG and told me about the attractiveness of the Audit Internship.

Interview Questions
    Basically no negotiation (necessary).

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2013.

Graduate program. I was invited to an open evening before the interview where you can talk with current employees. At the interview we were given laptops and had a task to write about two topics in 30mins. The questions were like: You have €1 million to start a company, what type of company would you start and why? What would you do if you were the minister for finance? Then there were two hour long interviews where they asked for examples of when you worked in a team etc. They also asked me about a couple of different companies, you should have at least three prepared and not the one on your application form. The tone of both interviews was very relaxed.

Audit Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2014.

One hour tele interview with people who work in the department rather than HR. Competency based interview. Normal question, such as why kpmg, why audit, describe an excellent customer experience, challenge come across, company perform well and why. Two Situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most challenge thing you come cross in the past 2-3 years   Answer Question

Audit Interview

The interviewer sounded like from an outsourced company. Because she was a completely robot. When I didn't hear her clearly and asked to confirm if what I heard was correct, she told me she couldn't answer my question, all she could do was to repeat the question again.

Interview Questions
    • If a UK company, which is doing well, wants to expand abroad, what should they do?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2012.

I applied for winter internship before the campus recruiting season. I took quantitative and verbal tests but did not make it to interview that winter. Later when I applied for full-time, my record was still in the system so I skipped written test and directly moved on to interviews. I first had interview with one senior manager and manager. They asked about team work experiences, how to handle pressure and the reason why I chose audit since my major was not. About one week later, I got a phone call from KPMG to schedule an interview with partner. The second interview with partner was pretty short and focused more on career plan and how you see yourself in near future.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about pressure were rather unexpected (more in how direct they ask them, like do you ever stayed up all night to finish a project ).   View Answer

I decided to pursue a Master's Degree instead of working right after undergrad.

Audit Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere, multiple rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had a conflict in your group. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

IB offer

Audit Interview

two round interview. one with HR and second with the Partner.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in December 2010.

I did its summer and winter internship a year ago so I had not asking for a manager interview -- a 30 min presentation to describe a firm, better be one of its client. I was scheduled directly to the partner interview, the questions were straight forward, more like chat other than interview. The partner went through my resume, asking about the teamwork in internship period, the company culture. Last, she told me the most attracted thing in big 4 was merely mentioned by the recently grad -- the clear and organized career path. She also mentioned keep passion on your working could let you survive during the peak season.

Audit Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US in June 2012.

Some behavioural questions, scenarios and details about previous employment.

Interview Questions
    • How did you resolve conflicts in your previous workplace?   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!