KPMG US Audit Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirana (Albania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Tirana (Albania)) in December 2013.

Interview

I first contacted the company human resources team and sent an updated version of my resume. The email communication followed, with the team expressing their interest in advancing my application further. I was advised to complete the application form, which could be found online at the company website. It asked for personal details, specifying position, and career development questions. I was successful and I was invited to a test based in accounting, logical reasoning, English as a foreign language and personality test. Passing this stage also I was invited to an interview with a Manager of the Department to which I applied and finally a partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a complex project that you have been recently involved with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in November 2012.

Interview

- Test (Accounting, English, Logical, Behavioral questions) - Interview with manager (mostly behavioral questions with some technical ones) - Interview with partner (behavioral questions)

Audit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Interview

test interview with psychologist interview with partner

Interview Questions

they were unprofessional and rude

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in March 2012.

Interview

You have to be confident , dont panic be prepared for getting it tougher and tougher finally be prepared i mean review your syllabus.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join us? (every one has the same answer that your are the best but thats not what they want to hear something exceptional can make you different from other candidates.)   Answer Question

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strovolos (Cyprus)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KPMG US (Strovolos (Cyprus)) in December 2010.

Interview

I got an email after I have submitted my CV that I was selected for a first round 45 minute interview at their site. I got an email 2 weeks later from the interviewer that I was not sellected. I had a 1:1 interview From the HR person. There were typical questions like "How do you see yourself in 5 years from now?"

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KPMG US (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied by filling up a form at Head Office. Got a call from HR department 15 days later for an interview. Got another call the next for an interview 4 days after by an Audit Partner. Got a confirmation call 3 days later and was asked to submit required documents.

Interview Questions

• Preference among Big Four firms.   1 Answer