KPMG US

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tirana (Albania)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in December 2013.

Interview Details – I first contacted the company human resources team and sent an updated version of my resume. The email communication followed, with the team expressing their interest in advancing my application further. I was advised to complete the application form, which could be found online at the company website. It asked for personal details, specifying position, and career development questions. I was successful and I was invited to a test based in accounting, logical reasoning, English as a foreign language and personality test. Passing this stage also I was invited to an interview with a Manager of the Department to which I applied and finally a partner interview.

Interview Question – Describe to me a complex project that you have been recently involved with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer without negotiation.

Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in November 2012.

Interview Details – - Test (Accounting, English, Logical, Behavioral questions)
- Interview with manager (mostly behavioral questions with some technical ones)
- Interview with partner (behavioral questions)

Interview Question – no such   Answer Question

Audit Trainee

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – test
interview with psychologist
interview with partner

Interview Question – what did you do with a money earned on last job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – they were unprofessional and rude

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2009.

Interview Details – Applied by filling up a form at Head Office. Got a call from HR department 15 days later for an interview. Got another call the next for an interview 4 days after by an Audit Partner. Got a confirmation call 3 days later and was asked to submit required documents.

Interview Question – Preference among Big Four firms.   View Answer

Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2012.

Interview Details – You have to be confident , dont panic
be prepared for getting it tougher and tougher
finally be prepared i mean review your syllabus.

Interview Question – Why you want to join us?
(every one has the same answer that your are the best but thats not what they want to hear something exceptional can make you different from other candidates.)
  Answer Question

Strovolos (Cyprus)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in December 2010.

Interview Details – I got an email after I have submitted my CV that I was selected for a first round 45 minute interview at their site. I got an email 2 weeks later from the interviewer that I was not sellected. I had a 1:1 interview From the HR person. There were typical questions like "How do you see yourself in 5 years from now?"

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!