KPMG US Auditor Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

First round and second round questions. All behavioral, very easy to get through.

Other job opportunities

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2010.

online application and 1:1 Campus interview ,last round was interviewed with 3 different persons, project manager, partner and senior partner

Auditor Interview

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Questions
    • We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

2 rounds of interviews, ask mainly about why you want to join the firm and your passion for the job. Need to prepare questions on the China's economy and basic analysis as well as KPMG's presence in china.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to make a switch from Computer science to accounting?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US in November 2013.

The whole process may contain the online application, writing test(logical and Numerical), manager interview and partner interview. Both the manager interview and partner interview is the single interview with manager/ partner.

Interview Questions
    • Why you choose accounting instead of the financial fields work.   View Answer

Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KPMG US.

We had onlin application first and then we go for group interview and then we have one to one manager interview and with partner.

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions. All questions are very general.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

The interviewer was really friendly and supportive. He gave common behavioral questions, mostly like a background check. Very common big four interviews. But I would say, a couple things to pay attention:
    1. if you switch from sth else to auditing, explain it even the interviewer did not ask
    2. be prepared for some simple technical questions like depreciation, sales of goods, adjustment entry
    3. emphasis on team work

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in August 2010.

Lots of contact by telephone and email. After passing the initial screening, completed online exams. Afterwards was invited for an interview, first with HR, afterwards was invited for a second interview with the managers and partners. Overall impression of the company was very nice, all of the managers I spoke with were very friendly and had lots of positive things to say about the company. The interview with the partner wasn't nearly as pleasant and eventually I was glad I didn't get an offer because I don't think I would have accepted it—lots of overtime for a very low salary. However, it was a good experience and the company has lots of friendly faces that would make working here pleasant.

Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in February 2010.

behavioural questions -- very standard, such as give me an example of teamwork, give an example of persuading others, what is professional services

Auditor Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US in December 2009.

It was good experience having an interview with one of the Big 4, first I had a meeting with the partner and the manager, then I met the head partner for the audit division. All of them was friendly.