KPMG US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Interview

Trainee

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – Online assessment includes a series of different scenario analysis. It is a kind of behavioral assessment mostly testing your problem solving skills. In additional, there is no correct solution for each question and no time limit in this online assessment. What I can do is choosing the best and least choices in each scenario.

Interview Question – Some choices looks really similar...   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Grad recuitment, AC, interview

Negotiation Details – None.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Standard for big 4.

Interview Question – Normal behavioural based questions.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Melbourne (Australia)

I interviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

Interview Details – email, followed by face to face interview

Interview Question – why you want this job after all   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no great company

Graduate Audit Interview

Graduate Audit

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – Application form followed by a testing, and then an assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of two interviews, testing and an in tray exercise. The in tray exercise was 30 minutes so time was crucial. Interviews were also quite lengthy. Make sure you know the company in detail

Interview Question – Typical behavioural questions   Answer Question

Vacationer, Internal Audit Risk & Control Services Interview

Vacationer, Internal Audit Risk & Control Services
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

Interview Details – Standard behavioural questions, why KPMG, why IARCS, tell me about a time you worked in a team, things went wrong, time management etc.

Interview Question – Talk about a time you were embarrassed?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Audit

Interview Details – Very relaxed atmosphere, multiple rounds of interviews

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you had a conflict in your group. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – IB offer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

Interview Details – Having been an intern previously, I knew what the role was going to entail, although it was a different country. The interview process was very similar: Tests (verbal reasoning, maths, etc), a manager interview, and a Partner interview. All management had a very relaxed interview technique. Although filled with questions, they made me feel at ease which helped me answer the questions in a completely new way to what I may have otherwise rehearsed. Interview was very smooth and conversation-like. Very positive feedback and helpful when it came to answering questions I had posed to them.

Interview Question – "When have you had to make a difficult decision with little information and no time?"   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at KPMG US in June 2010.

Interview Details – Had 5 or 6 interviews with 3 different partners who clearly hadn't aligned their thoughts with eachother. Hence conflicting stories of the firms strategy and where I would contribute. Subsequent process of getting contract agreed was similarly chaotic.

Interview Question – Grilled by one of the partners as to where my value add to the firm would be, clearly unaware that they approached me in the first place   Answer Question

Graduate Position - Audit Interview

Graduate Position - Audit

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – Submitted my graduate application and did the testing the next day. They responded back very fast. Went for the assessment centre which included an interview with a manager, etray exercise and a partner interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you acted independently.   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!