KPMG US

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US.

Literally none. Maybe I got lucky, but my entire interview was just a conversation with the lead partner about school and sports. He asked about what were my favorite classes and what sports I enjoyed. He asked about my life and we just had a basic conversation. No questions about my future or anything accounting related was asked.

Interview Questions
    • Literally none. Maybe I got lucky, but my entire interview was just a conversation with the lead partner about school and sports. What classes I liked and etc..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US in March 2012.

First interview was conducted by a senior manager, who was energetic and easy to talk to. The senior manger asked standard interview questions about teamwork, overcoming challenges, and about past experiences.

The second interview was at their offices in Baltimore. Overall, there was a total of three interviews, conducted by one senior manager and two audit partner. All three interview were unique, one partner spoke the entire time, while another partner wanted to hear a extended elevator speech.

Interview Questions
    • Come prepared with plenty of question. I had prepared 5 questions but by the second interview, I wished I had prepared more questions.   Answer Question