KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

KPMG US Business Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

First stage was an aptitude test which included algebra and verbal and logical reasoning. Second stage was a group interview. Third stage was one on one interview with a Senior Associate and the final stage was meeting a business partner.

Interview Questions
  • My unexpected question was when I'm asked how much I expect from the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Business Analyst Interview

Got an interview invite via consultancy. The questions asked were not very though and the entire atmosphere was very conversational.
    Didn't get a chance to negotiate the salary and other stuff as the HR seemed not too inclined towards negotiations.
    Focus on the previous work and show how you fit into the entire culture.

Business Analyst Interview

2 rounds of interviews with case studies and guesstimates with standard business cases.
    Interview panel normally consists of two to three members

Interview Questions
    • What would you change in the current placement system of your college?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2012.

It was a normal interview which started with background questions then educational then what i look for after getting the job

Interview Questions

It was not what i expected

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in August 2010.

I was asked what my strengths were on my previous role and what did I consider my weakness to be. I was also asked a lot of other scenario questions regarding my previous jobs.