KPMG US

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Discover KPMG

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Campus interview.

Interview Question – It was really laidback and conversational, nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation as it is a 2 day program

KPMG Discover Interview

KPMG Discover
Orange, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Very laid back and friendly people. The interview was literally the interviewer going through my resume and asking me to explain everything to him.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – I was unexpected that there were around five KPMG professionals outside the interview room. I guess they were there to test if candidates were outgoing and can fit in their working environment. The interview process were went on well, the on campus recruiter and the audit manager were there to interview candidates.

Interview Question – Since it was an on campus interview, there was no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – applied through my college's career services and had a one-on-one interview on campus. it was very straightforward and laid back.

Interview Question – What would your professors say about you?   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2010.

Interview Details – I went through my schools online data base and came across this opportunity with KPMG. It's a 1.5 day leadership workshop where you learn more about the company and have the chance to network and establish solid contacts in the accounting and audit industry. Typically it's directed for uprising seniors, but I got accepted as an incoming junior.

I submitted my resume through my school's online data base and heard about 1-2 days after the deadline that I got the interview. It was a 1:1 interview that consisted mainly of behavioral questions, nothing too serious. After talking to one of the Tax associates, I was contacted a couple days later that I got to final interviews. In my final interview I talked to the recruiting director herself and it was a very casual conversation. She asked me a couple more behavior questions, but it seemed like for the most part if you show enthuasiam and interest in getting into the industry, you'll get the position

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict between an employee or manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would definitely take it! I wasn't that all interested in audit or tax but it was a great way to practice interviewing and networking with a large company.

Discover KPMG

The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very positive experience. Interview was relaxed. Interviewer went through my resume asking questions about what I had listed. Heard back within a few weeks after interview.

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!