KPMG US

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

EVS Intern Interview

EVS Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Networking night where we met two associates in the EVS practice, both in transfer pricing. This was followed by an on-campus interview, mainly behavioral, a little technical. This was followed by a second round (final) with 3 other candidates. A night of networking on Thursday was followed by an interview Friday morning. This was with 4 new people, 2 managers, 2 associates. There was also a job shadow for half an hour during the process.

Interview Question – Describing valuation ar arms length (transfer pricing)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

EVS Intern Interview

EVS Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my school, the first interview was on campus. They asked all behavioral questions and spent a decent amount of time just asking me about my major and what I liked about it. The interviewer was very nice and personable. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. She gave a lot of information about the company and what responsibilities the internship had.

Interview Question – Do you prefer quantitative or qualitative questions?   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!