KPMG US

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Audit Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in June 2014.

I applied online and was contacted for scans of my qualifications. Once those were verified, I took the online math, verbal and situational judgement tests. (The math one is very hard, prepare for it!) I was notified that I had passed and what my percentage was against other candidates.

I then had a telephone interview which lasted about an hour. I was notified very quickly afterwards that I had passed, and KPMG arranged for me to travel to London for an Assessment Centre early the next week. (I live in Edinburgh - they put my up in a hotel, paid for meals and travel.) The AC was intense but enjoyable, good opportunity to meet other applicants without competitiveness, KPMG staff were very friendly and sought feedback about the process. AC included a verbal re-test, 1 hour to read about a company and write a report with recommendations,

Once I was back home I received word that I'd passed the AC, and an interview with a Partner was arranged. The Partner I spoke with was very friendly, and although I was being assessed it was clear that the final interview was just as much about giving me a feel for the firm, letting me see the office, ask questions, etc. I got a call from her two days later to say I would be made an offer - really appreciated a Partner taking the time.

All the way through, KPMG were very respectful of my time, open about the process, and as helpful as possible. Best interview process I've had. (And I've been working for a few years since graduating.) There are a lot of great resources here, on WikiJob and on the KPMG site to help. They want you to get through. If you pass the tests and put enough work into the process, you will get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Please talk about a wider business issue which you think will be affecting multiple industries in the upcoming years.   View Answer
    I was not given the opportunity to negotiate.