KPMG US

2.0

Federal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting. I had one 30 min interview with a partner. The interview was very conversational, I think they were just trying to see if I would be a good fit. He asked me to tell me about myself, why I wanted to work at KPMG, why fed audit, CPA plans..etc. I was notified within a week that I was invited to a second round interview at the office. The second round interview was over two days and consisted of presentations, networking, dinner and two interviews. Again, the two interviews at the office were very personable and focused on trying to get to know me. I was asked a few more behavioral questions. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Federal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2012.

On Campus Interview - they say it will be behavioral, but the interviewers are open to conversational, so try to turn it into the conversation and your good

Second Round Interview - A dinner the first day, and office visit the second day. They just want to get to know you and how you'll fit in. Talk to as many people as you can, not so that they know you, but so that you know everything you want to before the interview ends.

Interview Questions