KPMG US

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had the interview with an senior Forensic consultant on campus. She was very nice throughout the interview. We introduced ourselves in the beginning, and she asked some behavior questions. They were quite easy, but also be careful about some off guard questions, such as"Describe a mistake you made". One piece of advice I would give is to be genuine and show interest in their questions. They can really tell! Prepare some good questions for the interviewer in the end.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2010.

Interview Details – This was the first round of interviews, and it was on campus. The prior evening they had a pre-recruiting session where we got to interact with a few executives. This session was really helpful to know the company and the people better, and really calm your nerves. The interview was in the career center the next morning, and was with a director-level employee in forensics. It was very relaxed and laid back, mostly behavioral, informal questions. This interview was more like a friendly conversation and less of an interview. I was called two days later and asked to come for the second round: the Inside Look Program at the headquarters in New York.

Forensic Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview took place on campus. I interviewed with a manager from the service line in which I had applied for a position. Following a successful first interview, there was a second round interview that took place on site in the KPMG office. This visit consisted of multiple 30 minute interviews with different team members from forensics. There were about five candidates, including myself that were present for this day of interviews. It was very laid back for the most part. The interviews were primarily behavioral, and a few of them felt more conversational rather than the typical question-answer format of an interview. The total interviewing time lasted about 3-4 hours. We were also taken to lunch by quite a few members of the team during the office visit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The salary was very reasonable so I did not attempt to negotiate. However, their starting salaries are based on market standards so I am not sure if there is any flexibility available.

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG US

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG US Videos

KPMG US – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US Forensic Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees and interview candidates.