KPMG US Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

Went through campus recruiting. Took about 6 months to complete entire process. Began with an aptitude test. Contacted a few months later for interview. 1st interview was behavioral. Was contacted two weeks later with result. Next interview was technical. Contacted two days later for final round which was behavioural and technical.

Interview Questions

Personal reasons that are unrelated to the company.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in July 2013.

Interview

We started with a written aptitude test that consisted of numerical and verbal tests over a period of one hour. The next hour involved creative judgement test that consisted of judging a situation and giving as many solutions to the problem as possible. After three weeks, we were invited to a group assessment. In this process 40 candidates were invited at a time. 10 of them were selected randomly for a brief interview before being split for the group assessment. It actually involved a panel interview of five minute. A 'tell us about yourself question' to all interviewees, and another customised question for each interviewee. Then there was a group assessment where there was a group problem to be solved. the group was split into two groups each with 5 members. We then had to argue points so that we could convince the other team to see from our perspective. Here, one has to take care not to be overly silent or over-shadow other team members. After three weeks, there was an invitation for career briefing, where candidates were given a chance to choose 3 functions within KPMG which interested them and rank them accordingly. In that week, there was an invitation to managers interview in proceeding week. The interview took approximately 25 minutes and three managers. Two were managers within the function one chose and one from the HR department. We were responded to within a week and I was unsuccessful. The others were invited for partner's interviews and it was just warming up for the task ahead.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2013.

Interview

Having been an intern previously, I knew what the role was going to entail, although it was a different country. The interview process was very similar: Tests (verbal reasoning, maths, etc), a manager interview, and a Partner interview. All management had a very relaxed interview technique. Although filled with questions, they made me feel at ease which helped me answer the questions in a completely new way to what I may have otherwise rehearsed. Interview was very smooth and conversation-like. Very positive feedback and helpful when it came to answering questions I had posed to them.

Interview Questions

• "When have you had to make a difficult decision with little information and no time?"   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KPMG US (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Consisted of 2 rounds- GD & PI GD- FDI in India. Boon or a bane. Simple topic. Needed brief understanding of commerce since most of us were of the commerce backgroud PI- Very genral. Show confidence. Your half way there :)

Interview Questions

• Nothing much. Everything was easy if you keep your cool   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Interview

Case study, followed by a partner interview and director interview.

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2012.

Interview

CV Analysis Online English & Logical Examination Group Dinamics Interview

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed salary

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (London, England (UK)) in April 2008.

Interview

First Round Interview + Assessment Day

Interview Questions

• What is the current challenge facing by our clients   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (London, England (UK)) in April 2008.

Interview

First round face to face interview + Second round assessment day& partner interview