KPMG US

2.2

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2014.

Recruited through career fair. First round interview was on campus. They take you out to dinner the night before the interview and you get to meet some of their professionals. The interview was easy. I met with a senior manager and just asked questions for 30 minutes. I heard back about round 2 a couple days later. Round 2 was on site. They book a room at a nice hotel and take the interviewing group out to dinner the night before. At the office, you get a buddy who shows you around, answers questions, and takes you to two interviews with a manager or senior manager. Same interview process as the first round. I met with 2 easy going managers and asked questions the entire time. The day ended after your buddy takes you to lunch. Since they were still bringing in people from other campuses, I didn't hear back until 3 weeks later. The senior manager I interviewed with called me and gave me a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. The offer was great.

IT Forensic Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Apply the position through university's career center. Social night before on-campus interview, 30 min on-campus interview for the first round, 1 day on-site interview for the final round. Most interviews are based on behavioral questions. (Why interested in forensic industry, related school projects and/or work experiences, etc) During the on-site interview, they will give you a great accommodation near their company in downtown, Houston, a company tour with the department representatives, 2-3 final interviews with supervisors and/or managers, and social lunch with the department representatives. Most interviews will be held on Friday and the whole on-site interview process takes a day. Most questions were not that hard to answer, but I think they are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of forensic industry, customer services and a lot of work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Requires deepen understanding of IT Forensic industry. It is hard to find general and detailed information about KPMG's IT Forensic services.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2014.

pre-interview reception before on campus interview. accepted to inside look on the same day of 1st round interview. dinner before inside look. interviewed with 1 director/ 1 manager on that day. there are several social events through the process.

no negotiation

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

I had a wonderful experience recruiting with KPMG. Wonderful people and great events. Took the time to get to know me unlike the other big four firms. First I had on campus interview, which we had a pre-interview dinner. I made it to the next round which is the office visit. In between the first interview and office visit there were several events, as well as individual events with a KPMG professional.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in March 2014.

Interviewed on campus, was invited to the inside look program in Houston. Flew down the day of and it started with a meet and greet reception the first night. Next day was spent at the office and every candidate had 2 interviews. Went out to lunch afterwards and then to the airport to go home

Interview Questions
    • If I was to talk to your friends and co-workers, what would they say your weaknesses are?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in November 2013.

Had a first round on campus and got a second round in a little bit over a week. Went to the company for a super day that started the night before and finished in the afternoon. Interviewed with 3 people for second round. Mostly behavioral and several technical questions like valuing a firm. I felt that the interviews went well. Disappointed when I got the rejection.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

All the questions been asked are basic questions based on the resume. A good prepare for the resume can be important. Study some basic knowledge about transfer pricing can be important, too, as they may ask you your understanding of this position.

Interview Questions
    • The biggest mistake you have made in previous internship.   Answer Question

International Executive Service Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

just talking with staff. Nice people here. No hard questions, no QB. asked some question about my resume.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in May 2013.

On campus interview then in office interview.

No negotiation

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The first part was at a NABA conference. After being accepted for the 2nd round they put us up in the Hotel ICON (really nice hotel downtown) then took us to the main office in a Limo. We had individual interviews then lunch as a group.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical was asked. Everything seemed like they just wanted to know whether we could be a good fit.   Answer Question