KPMG US

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – I had a wonderful experience recruiting with KPMG. Wonderful people and great events. Took the time to get to know me unlike the other big four firms. First I had on campus interview, which we had a pre-interview dinner. I made it to the next round which is the office visit. In between the first interview and office visit there were several events, as well as individual events with a KPMG professional.

Interview Question – Very easy interviews, conversational.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Advisory Associate
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus, was invited to the inside look program in Houston. Flew down the day of and it started with a meet and greet reception the first night. Next day was spent at the office and every candidate had 2 interviews. Went out to lunch afterwards and then to the airport to go home

Interview Question – If I was to talk to your friends and co-workers, what would they say your weaknesses are?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Interview

Transfer Pricing
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in November 2013.

Interview Details – All the questions been asked are basic questions based on the resume. A good prepare for the resume can be important. Study some basic knowledge about transfer pricing can be important, too, as they may ask you your understanding of this position.

Interview Question – The biggest mistake you have made in previous internship.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

International Executive Service Intern Interview

International Executive Service Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Interview Details – just talking with staff. Nice people here. No hard questions, no QB. asked some question about my resume.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Transfer Pricing Intern
Houston, TX

Interview Details – Had a first round on campus and got a second round in a little bit over a week. Went to the company for a super day that started the night before and finished in the afternoon. Interviewed with 3 people for second round. Mostly behavioral and several technical questions like valuing a firm. I felt that the interviews went well. Disappointed when I got the rejection.

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG US in May 2013.

Interview Details – On campus interview then in office interview.

Interview Question – Greatest Strength?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Transfer Pricing Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2012.

Interview Details – Great interview experience. Interviewed in their Houston office. Very nice building. Spent two hours in three or four different interviews with small groups of 2 or 3 employees. Under normal circumstances that would be awful, but everyone was very nice and it was easy to talk to them.

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went through a semester-long recruiting program with my university where I was exposed to over twenty firms. I chose to sign for my internship with KPMG because of the friendly and personalized nature of every interaction I had with employees at all levels. From personally handwritten letters from a partner to a phone call from an associate asking if I had any questions about the process. I had an initial interview that was extremely laid back (by this time I had been to a few social events with them). I also had an office visit in which there was no interview. Most of KPMG's hiring process through the university recruitment came through social events, dinners, and on campus events. They recruited through personality of the firm, which I was drawn to.

Interview Question – I can't think of any particular difficult question I was prompted with; however, most of my interviews in this industry consist mainly of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For an intern position, there was no negotiation process.

Associate Accountant Interview

Associate Accountant

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – The first part was at a NABA conference. After being accepted for the 2nd round they put us up in the Hotel ICON (really nice hotel downtown) then took us to the main office in a Limo. We had individual interviews then lunch as a group.

Interview Question – Nothing technical was asked. Everything seemed like they just wanted to know whether we could be a good fit.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – There was an on campus interview with behavioral questions, then the office visit with 2 partners. This also comprised of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time u mentored someone. I wasn't prepared for this question, but I answered it   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!