KPMG US IT Advisory Interview Questions

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview

Had a first round interview at school, then received a call to come into the office for a full day of activities that consisted of presentations as well as two interviews with managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation - gave standard salary to all first years.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This process has taken far too long. It has been 4 weeks since my 3rd phone interview and no one seems to care to email me back. I must have bombed the phone interview but I mean just tell a guy he isn't the right fit for the company. Not a fun process to be a part of.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

three one on one interview with three ladies. They all seems nice and no hard questions.

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a time for a quick conversation. We scheduled a time next week and spoke about my experiences, KPMG's needs, KPMG's Oracle practice, etc.

A phone interview was scheduled 2 weeks later (due to scheduling conflicts) with a Director of their Oracle Practice. The interviewer was very relaxed & humble. We spoke about my experiences, specifics on my resume, SDLC & AIM. Overall, very good interview & the interviewer seemed to like my profile. The recruiter then informed me that he will get back once he receives feedback about next steps.

It's been 2 weeks since the phone interview and I haven't heard back from the recruiter. This has happened for the 2nd time, both times KPMG has never responded.

Interview Questions

• Specifics on the resume, SDLC, AIM, User training & interaction based questions.   Answer Question

IT Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2010.

Interview

There are one written test and two interviews.

1.The written test takes about 30mins and you need to read a booklet of 15-17pages long and answer an email using information extracted from the booklet.

2.First interview with HR Managers or Directors and Senior Staffs

3.Second interview with partners or directors

Interview Questions

• What are the major challenged facing KPMG in the future   Answer Question