KPMG US
3.5 of 5 2,933 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

KPMG US Intern In Advisory Compliance Contract Service Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern In Advisory Compliance Contract Service Interview

Intern In Advisory Compliance Contract Service
Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter to University career center as well as KPMG recruiting page. Then I receive email to inform me to schedule the interview. This is the first round on campus interview. 30 minutes. Questions are mainly on the resume, undergraduate study, past working experience and also behavior questions like listing 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses.

Interview Question – Do you plan to take CPA test?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG US

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG US Videos

KPMG US – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US Intern In Advisory Compliance Contract Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees and interview candidates.