KPMG US Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015
Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.7

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

After submitting resume for screening, was offered an interview on campus. Second round interview was in the office, with a few managers. Mostly resume based or behavioral questions, trying to gauge if it would be a good fit at the office.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

I spoke with a senior manager. He was polite, but I got the distinct feeling that he had already made up his mind about me. That being said the interview was smooth and easy going. No behavioral or knowledge based questions.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

It was an on campus interview. I did not make it past the first round. The interviewer never smiled and made the whole interview uncomfortable. I was not asked about knowledge or skills. I was asked odd questions like what animal would I be. I am pretty certain I was disqualified because I smiled during my interview. It was a horrible experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any animal., what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US.

Literally none. Maybe I got lucky, but my entire interview was just a conversation with the lead partner about school and sports. He asked about what were my favorite classes and what sports I enjoyed. He asked about my life and we just had a basic conversation. No questions about my future or anything accounting related was asked.

Interview Questions
    • Literally none. Maybe I got lucky, but my entire interview was just a conversation with the lead partner about school and sports. What classes I liked and etc..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview was set up through government agency that helps minorities get internships. Ended up getting to the interview late but called in before to let them know that I was going to be late. They were very understanding. Allowed me to meet the team after the interview.

Intern Interview

Applied online after attending their info session at my school. Had a pre-interview reception the day before interview and you meet with the recruiter and interviewers. 30-minute behavioral interview for first round on campus, if you don't hear back within a week then you probably wouldn't have a second round. Second round at the location you applied for, all day event with partners and associates. Travel reimbursed

Interview Questions
    • Normal behavioral questions. The interviewer's comment on my interests was a little weird. He said it was wacky...   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Had a first round on campus and a second round at the office. The first round was with a manager, and the second round with a manager and a partner. Everyone is very nice and personable. During the second round, they really try to sell the firm to you.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KPMG US in January 2015.

Applied through campus job board and their webpage. I heard back from them about a week after I applied that I have a campus interview. But they only told the ones who got accepted the evening of the interview. I found out I didn't get into the second round from a friend who got in.

Intern Interview

Through campus career fair, and after almost one week, i have an interview on campus. I think the reciter is a senior manager. he looked nice, and the conversation was good. btw this was my first interview ever, so i was quite nervous

Interview Questions
    • Just behavior or resume based questions, nothing difficult or special   Answer Question

Intern Interview

basically went through my resume, talked about their department, then left half of time let me ask them questions. we also talked about hobbies, trying to figure out our common. overall, it was a very pleasant experience, really enjoyed.