KPMG US Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

78 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2014.

Met recruiters at career fair and applied online at KPMG's site. Received an on-campus interview and was invited to a pre-interview dinner the night before. Met very outgoing, personable KPMG professionals. On-campus interview was for 30 minutes with a partner of the Dallas office. Felt more like a conversation and less like an interview. Head back within a week or so with an offer to visit the office. Between the interview and the office visit, there were several social outings with the company where I met more professionals from the Dallas office and some current interns.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a conflict and how you dealt with the problem   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Intern Interview

Very simple. Somewhat relaxed and fun.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

I met a recruiter who then passed on my information to HR. I received a call about 6 months after meeting the recruiter at a career fair. She asked if I would meet the academic requirements and a quick and professional hiring process occurred for the next month.

Interview Questions
    • The second interviewer on my in person interview asked very concise questions that were technical. Like please describe your involvement in X. When I mentioned some of the techniques that were used in X he asked everything regarding who what where when and why surrounding X.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at KPMG US in May 2012.

Received an interview offer after participating in the Discover KPMG program. The Discover program provided an opportunity to meet potential coworkers and get a feel for the office culture.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at KPMG US.

I was selected for a first round interview through my college career center. The interview was on campus, and lasted half an hour. It was a one on one interview with an audit manager. All the questions were straightforward (mostly behavioral). A lot of the interview was conversation; ultimately he wanted to get an idea of who I was and if I would be a good fit for the office.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, all behavioral. Go in having a few stories you can draw on for various behavioral situations.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, got second round interview

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Went to campus recruiting event and got invited to a first round interview on campus. Made it to second round in NYC for their Inside Look Program. It was a 2 day event and very casual and relaxing. Had 3 interviews the second day. They really were trying to get to know the candidates

Interview Questions
    • Wouldnt say there was a difficult or unexpected question, just basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

I interview for tax intern position in KPMG. The first round was on-campus interview. Interviewer was friendly, and all questions were behavioral. After about two weeks, I was invited to the second and final round. It happened in the company. After the company's presentation, there were two interviews. It was also about behavioral questions and questions about my resume. Also, they asked how many accounting courses or related courses I took.

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Pre-selected for on-campus interviewing then was moved on to second round of interviews taking place during their 2-day Inside Look event. The event was great, very well organized and got to meet many employees throughout the entire hierarchy.

Had 3 different interviews with 2 directors and a senior associate, then a case study. Interviews were relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Questions are somewhat behavioral but they like to hear why you are good for a specific position.

Case study was ok. More technical knowledge was needed but interviewer acknowledge that fact.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

I applied for the internship through the Washington, DC externship program. All interviews geared entirely towards determining your personality and if you are a sociable, friendly person. Show that you have hobbies and enthusiasm and that you are a person that coworkers can work with in a small room. Try to get to know recruiters ahead of time through on-campus events or through personal connections.

Non-negotiable.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through campus recruiting

Interview Questions

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!