KPMG US

2.7

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US in October 2014.

I applied through my college. I met some staff at the reception, and they were extremely friendly. The on-campus interview was behavioral, nothing too hard or challenging. At the second round interview, I had the chance to meet the partner, who had a good sense of humor, and all other staff. The interviews were even more relaxing. They just wanted to know about me, my personality, and my work ethic. After the office visit, I felt like it's a place that I would love to go to work every day.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2014.

Applied on campus, sent resume, cover letter, transcript. Got asked for a first interview, very relaxing! The interviewer only asked a few questions and we just talked. Interview was about 50 minutes, but didn't seem like it! Got asked back for 2nd interview next week! This is a great company and I hope I get to intern here. Everyone I've met has been so down to earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • All pretty straightforward- where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2014.

Applied through my college campus. Interview took place on campus. The Firm hosted a pre-interview dinner. The dinner was very interactive and the interviewers attended. Interviewers asked questions at the dinner and asked us all to ask questions as well. Actual interview was mostly resume review and some behavioral questions. Interviewers and recruiters were very helpful and kind.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the type of work this position calls for?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

Applied online via campus, first round interview then a month later got a call back for second round interview. Went into their office and met with a manager and a principal. Got to network with some other associates/directors. Then a month later got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember, but most started with "tell me about a time when... you were in a difficult situation" a lot them sounded like the same question re-phrased.   Answer Question
    entry level/no neogtiation

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2014.

I applied online on my campus career web site. The interview was held on campus. It was a behavioral interview - It was about 30 minutes long - We went through my resume, why I wanted to work for KPMG, and had a couple tell me about a time questions. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and he was pretty casual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2014.

Met recruiters at career fair and applied online at KPMG's site. Received an on-campus interview and was invited to a pre-interview dinner the night before. Met very outgoing, personable KPMG professionals. On-campus interview was for 30 minutes with a partner of the Dallas office. Felt more like a conversation and less like an interview. Head back within a week or so with an offer to visit the office. Between the interview and the office visit, there were several social outings with the company where I met more professionals from the Dallas office and some current interns.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict and how you dealt with the problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Very simple. Somewhat relaxed and fun.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

I met a recruiter who then passed on my information to HR. I received a call about 6 months after meeting the recruiter at a career fair. She asked if I would meet the academic requirements and a quick and professional hiring process occurred for the next month.

Interview Questions
    • The second interviewer on my in person interview asked very concise questions that were technical. Like please describe your involvement in X. When I mentioned some of the techniques that were used in X he asked everything regarding who what where when and why surrounding X.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Went to campus recruiting event and got invited to a first round interview on campus. Made it to second round in NYC for their Inside Look Program. It was a 2 day event and very casual and relaxing. Had 3 interviews the second day. They really were trying to get to know the candidates

Interview Questions
    • Wouldnt say there was a difficult or unexpected question, just basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

I was selected for a first round interview through my college career center. The interview was on campus, and lasted half an hour. It was a one on one interview with an audit manager. All the questions were straightforward (mostly behavioral). A lot of the interview was conversation; ultimately he wanted to get an idea of who I was and if I would be a good fit for the office.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, all behavioral. Go in having a few stories you can draw on for various behavioral situations.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, got second round interview