KPMG US

Average Difficulty
77 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – I got the opportunity to interview with the firm after giving my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. The interview process for me consisted of one phone interview with a Senior Associate followed by two short second round behavioral interviews. There was no case study.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the position?   View Answer

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Campus Recruiting Interview: first round was enjoyable, got to interview with a partner in the firm. Interview was not as structured as expected, fairly conversational. The day before the interview they held a social event to get to know the staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Second round of interviews are at the KPMG office.

Interview Question – What is your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – First I talked to the recruiters at a college career fair. During the interview, he asked several behavioral questions and there was nothing hard in particular. my interviewer was a partner so it was a bit intimidating.

Interview Question – why kpmg?   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – manager interview-he is really nice and enthusiastic. Conversational interview.

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – Very friendly interview process where they never try to grill you or stress you out. They really just want to get to know you and see if you're a good fit for the company and for the associated lifestyle.

Interview Question – Pretty typical behavioral based questions. Nothing really that you wouldn't find by searching typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2012.

Interview Details – Some basic Behavior questions with a partner, like why audit, why kpmg, a redo thing if you have another chance in a team assignment.

Interview Question – At last, the partner ask me: if I did not pass you, what the reasons would you think I should tell others?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was obtained through a scholarship program guaranteeing two interviews with large accounting firms. KPMG presented for us during the leadership program and it was actually the same presentation as one presented earlier by Deloitte. It made the company look bad and unprepared honestly. The lady who interviewed me was quite strange. One question she asked me was, "Why choose KPMG? Do you prefer us over the other Big Four?" And she drilled me on that.

Interview Question – Surely you have a top choice for the firm you want to work with? Threw me off because I wasn't prepared to say KPMG.   View Answer

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at KPMG US in January 2010.

Interview Details – Asked detailed questions about financial services background. Accounting questions. etc

Interview Question – Name one weakness   View Answer

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initially applied through on-campus recruiting and participated in a one-on-one interview at my school. Afterwards I was invited to a four-hour office visit, which consisted of a brief company introduction, 2 half-hour interviews, and a 2-hour lunch with their associates. I received the offer within 2 hours of completing the second interview. Everyone was very friendly, and the experience was enjoyable.

All the questions in the three interviews were entirely behavioral and often the conversation was rather casual.

Interview Question – Why did you choose your school?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – First round was on campus, then second round in office.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard, all behavioral   Answer Question