KPMG US

Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.7

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in November 2013.

On campus interview and then interview in the office. They were very friendly and did not ask many difficult questions, but wanted to get to know the candidate. Gave presentation the company so we would know about the division

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

I applied for the internship through the Washington, DC externship program. All interviews geared entirely towards determining your personality and if you are a sociable, friendly person. Show that you have hobbies and enthusiasm and that you are a person that coworkers can work with in a small room. Try to get to know recruiters ahead of time through on-campus events or through personal connections.

Non-negotiable.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through campus recruiting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KPMG US.

I got the opportunity to interview with the firm after giving my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. The interview process for me consisted of one phone interview with a Senior Associate followed by two short second round behavioral interviews. There was no case study.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Campus Recruiting Interview: first round was enjoyable, got to interview with a partner in the firm. Interview was not as structured as expected, fairly conversational. The day before the interview they held a social event to get to know the staff in a relaxed atmosphere. Second round of interviews are at the KPMG office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Pre-selected for on-campus interviewing then was moved on to second round of interviews taking place during their 2-day Inside Look event. The event was great, very well organized and got to meet many employees throughout the entire hierarchy.

Had 3 different interviews with 2 directors and a senior associate, then a case study. Interviews were relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Questions are somewhat behavioral but they like to hear why you are good for a specific position.

Case study was ok. More technical knowledge was needed but interviewer acknowledge that fact.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

I applied through university career services. KPMG gave the least spot for the first round interview compared to other big 4s. The second round was a 1.5 day process. They invited you to dinner, put you in the hotel, and followed up with a after party at a rooftop bar near the office. The second day was a entire day event that consisted with presentations, panel discussions, lunch, office visit, small activities, Q&A, and interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were easy and very conversational. However, My interview was scheduled after lunch, and the manager who interviewed me looked exhausted before I even walked in.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

I interview for tax intern position in KPMG. The first round was on-campus interview. Interviewer was friendly, and all questions were behavioral. After about two weeks, I was invited to the second and final round. It happened in the company. After the company's presentation, there were two interviews. It was also about behavioral questions and questions about my resume. Also, they asked how many accounting courses or related courses I took.

Intern Interview

First I talked to the recruiters at a college career fair. During the interview, he asked several behavioral questions and there was nothing hard in particular. my interviewer was a partner so it was a bit intimidating.

Intern Interview

manager interview-he is really nice and enthusiastic. Conversational interview.