KPMG US

2.7

93 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in January 2012.

Really nice and friendly people. All of the Big 4 make the process as painless as possible,

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in November 2011.

Pleasant experience. Very easy-going and I learned alot from the interviewers. The office culture seemed standard and a little boring during my visit.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the position you are interviewing for?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

Prior to actually applying to KPMG, you should contact the local recruiter in order to participate in the Summer Leadership Program, where you meet people from around the office for a day and have a few informal interviews. We were required to fill out an application online prior to the due date for the on-campus interviews. A CV was also submitted with the application. Upon receiving notice of the on-campus interview, candidate would prepare and then once that interview was past (about half hour one on one), you would be selected for a second round interview at the office consisting of the whole day. You would first be put into groups for team exercises and a service project and then would have two 20 minute interviews with various levels. You then get about two hours to meet your spouse and then have them meet with partner spouses while you have a mini-social with people from the office. After that, you eat dinner with employees and their spouses and your spouse. Within 48 hours of this day, you will hear back to see if you get an offer or not. At the end of the internship, a full-time offer will be given if it is a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of when you were working in a team and a team member did not contribute, or was detrimental to the team, and how did you respond to this situation.   Answer Question
    Negotiation wasn't really on the table, as this position is uniform across many offices and others were given the same offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

They openly attend events on campus and are seeking talent to employ. The process is very straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you faced adversity on the job and how you were able to overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in May 2011.

First interviewed at my school's campus for the Discover KPMG program in New York City. Was really laid back and was a great experience. Then I attended the Discover KPMG program in NYC for 3 days. during this time we were interviewed, but also got to spend a day on site with a client, which was a great experience. Interview was, again, very laid back. Great overall experience and a I received an offer the following day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in May 2011.

I went through the career services my university offered. I submitted an online application and I got an on-campus interview. From there, they accepted me into a sort of leadership program during the summer. There they interviewed us for internship positions summer. At the end of the program, I got the offer for a paid internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in January 2011.

I had a phone interview with a Senior Manager. About a month later, I received a call for second rounds, which consisted of three back-to-back interviews and lunch. The people at KPMG were very friendly, down-to-earth, and intelligent. I greatly enjoyed the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in November 2010.

Way to long of a process. KPMG should do a shorter 2nd round interview process. Although you get a lot of information about the company, the 12 hour process feels dragged out. I would have preferred a shorter 2nd round interview, similar to the other big 4 firms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2010.

The partner asked about my college experience mainly. He saked about my favourite classes and why I chose this college, what I paln to do after college and so on. No strange or hard questions. It took about 30 minutes. They need only 1 or 2 interns here out of several colleges.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

I arrived at the office, met with a greeter, and had two interviews. Each was with a partner, both of whom were incredibly nice and friendly. Both were very welcoming, and both were very behavioral based interviews. They asked questions about my resume, and activities. I went to lunch with some of the tax professionals, from first year associates to seniors - all of whom were amazing, and I could definitely see myself working with.

Interview Questions
    • What was (such and such) activity that you had listed on your resume? Tell me about the experience and what you learned from it   Answer Question