KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

KPMG US Intern Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

I interviewed to be a summer intern in their tax function in their San Francisco Office. The interview was at my university's career center and it was quite straight forward. there typical behavioral questions as well asking you to elaborate on a certain portions of your resume. If you get there early, you have your own greeter who is there to answer any last minute questions.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in March 2012.

I got the interview through our "Meet the FIrms" event at school. You first have to speak to the recruiter for a few minutes and give your resume. If the recruiter likes what they see from first glimpse, then you will be extended an interview offer at one of their offices. The actual interview was 100% behavioral. No technical questions, just behavioral questions based on your professional and academic experience. If you are to be accepted into this highly competitive program, you have to have superior academic performance (3.5+), leadership experience (either from a job or student organization), and some sort of professional experience and relate that experience to the position applied for. I had all but the grades. My grades weren't bad, but they weren't great, which is why i wasn't extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to juggle a lot of priorities at once and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

I arrived at the office, met with a greeter, and had two interviews. Each was with a partner, both of whom were incredibly nice and friendly. Both were very welcoming, and both were very behavioral based interviews. They asked questions about my resume, and activities. I went to lunch with some of the tax professionals, from first year associates to seniors - all of whom were amazing, and I could definitely see myself working with.

Interview Questions
    • What was (such and such) activity that you had listed on your resume? Tell me about the experience and what you learned from it   Answer Question