KPMG US

Updated Jan 29, 2015
1,471 Interview Reviews

2.8

Audit Interview

Everyone was really friendly and the process was relatively simple: application, first round interview, then an in-house second round interview. The company does a great job of letting you meet people in the firm from a partner to associates as well as putting on social events. All interviews were really friendly and thorough.

Interview Questions
    • My interviewer asked me about my GPA and if being involved in so many extra curriculas hindered me from doing better in school.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied online for the specific position and received an email ask me for a phone interview. phone interview first ask for informational question about resume. after 2 wks received email ask for an on site interview with different people and had lunch with them

Summer Assurance Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting and got invited for first round interview. The first round took place on campus. Before the interview, there was a reception for all the interviewees to know their interviewers. The interview seem to follow a preset set of questions and procedure, and allowed little flexibility. The interviewer does not allow me to elaborate more or diverge from the answer. Normally during behavior interviews this should be allowed.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult accounting class you have ever taken? I think all the ones I have taken are pretty easy.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Applied online after attending their info session at my school. Had a pre-interview reception the day before interview and you meet with the recruiter and interviewers. 30-minute behavioral interview for first round on campus, if you don't hear back within a week then you probably wouldn't have a second round. Second round at the location you applied for, all day event with partners and associates. Travel reimbursed

Interview Questions
    • Normal behavioral questions. The interviewer's comment on my interests was a little weird. He said it was wacky...   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

One on campus interview and one in office interview. The on campus interview was more conversational with some behavioral questions mixed in. Mostly about working in a team and under high stress situations.

There wasn't any.

Business Analyst Interview

I was referred by a friend and took me two weeks to go through the process. I met two recruiters, 30 minutes each. But I failed after the first round due to my poor communication skills.

Intern Interview

Interview was set up through government agency that helps minorities get internships. Ended up getting to the interview late but called in before to let them know that I was going to be late. They were very understanding. Allowed me to meet the team after the interview.

Tax Processor Interview

Fairly simple. Just asked about your goals and went through the details of your resume. my recruiter was very honest with me, which i really appreciate. Really think if this is a position you want to be at. they do not like to turnover employees for a minimum of two years.

Marketing Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, phone talk with two team members, lunch meeting with hiring manager

Very pleasant and comfortable
    Majority of time was spent answering candidate questions

Interview Questions
    • How many levels of reviews and approvals are you accustomed to for external marketing pieces? (Mostly all questions center around ability to manage working with so many people and processes due to size of firm)   Answer Question
    • How do you keep your skills sharp and continue learning?   Answer Question
    Remember to take notes on your initial phone call so that you can refer to them later on if extended an offer.

IT Attestation Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Very positive and motivating. Only Behavioral questions asked. All KPMG Professionals are welcoming. Had a lot of fun. On campus one on one interview with manager. On site interview with 2 partners. Pre night dinner is super relaxing and helps a lot to get through.