KPMG US

Updated Dec 14, 2014
1,436 Interview Reviews

2.8

Audit Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

You will be interviewed with Sr. Manager and partner

Interview Questions
    • How did you resolve the conflict between you and the client?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

I interviewed with KPMG as a part of Penn State campus recruitment. The interview went well and was mainly behavioral. The interviewer was a MBA graduate as well and hence we shared notes on subjects and running of the association.

Interview Questions
    • Case interview regarding bank deposit process of a trucking company   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US.

It was a surprisingly informal process with lots of opportunities to speak to different members of the firm. The questions seemed very traditional--favorite classes, where do you see yourself in 10 years, what have you learned from past internships, best qualities you see in yourself, applicable skills, etc. A refreshing interview process for a big four firm!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was probably where I would see myself in ten years.   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Very thorough, and a great overall process. They went out of their way and exhibited a great sense of professionalism. They were transparent throughout the process, and gave me a chance to meet multiple people throughout the organization. Very professional, patient, and provided a great interviewing atmosphere that was well received.

Business Analyst Interview

2 rounds of interviews with case studies and guesstimates with standard business cases.
    Interview panel normally consists of two to three members

Interview Questions
    • What would you change in the current placement system of your college?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

2 rounds of interviews using behavioral based questions. One dinner to test social skills in social setting, and you better have a strong GPA, or know someone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you celebrate success as part of a team.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Advisory Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Applied online, invited to take personality test, and acceptance letter.

Interview Questions
    • There was no interview. The process was really simple.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

On campus interview and then in office interview. The office visit consists of three interviews and other activities for you to get to know more about the firm.

Trainee Interview

Assessment centre through an Intray exercise. Presentation of a case study to partner and two interviews with different staff members.application form involved a number of questions which were mostly easy and relevant. Company presentations prior to interview process was interesting, well run and effective

No negotiation possible

Intern Interview

I was contacted via phone to conduct my interview. The questions were straightforward (i.e my strengths/ weaknesses) My advice to you is make sure to be confident and relaxed, don't stutter or start talking quickly.
    Good Luck

Interview Questions
    • If you listed on your CV that you are a member of any club, make sure to prepare a story to tell.   Answer Question