KPMG US

1,463 Interview Reviews

2.8

EVS Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

I applied through my school's career website and then was invited to second round interviews. I was interviewed by four people and then they made there decisions quickly after second round. First and second round interviews where really just getting to know you, your previous experiences, and how you handle different situations.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

I got in for 1st round campus interview, second round be invited office visit. both should be behavioral and conversational. The interviewers will be senior managers. They will be taking notes of your answers.

Interview Questions
    • Your teammates decide to go one direction but you prefer the opposite. What would you do?   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Initial interview was at my school. Interview was with a partner from the division and area I wanted. Very casual interview but once they heard my GPA I feel like the interviewed lost interest. Did not receive a call back

Interview Questions
    • Normal questions but what caught me by surprise was tell me a time you stood up for something you believed in?   Answer Question

Summer Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

First round is campus interview, mostly behavioral questions, such as: how do you motivate yourself and your team members.
    Got a phone call about second round of interview in two weeks. Interviewed with two senior managers, the interview is more casual and conversational.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through my local University. However my university recruits heavily and are a BIG 4 magnet. In my honest opinion you should always try to go to all info sessions and socials so that you can network. As a transfer to a top 25 uni and top 5 accounting program i only regret not networking. My gap was not bad 3.5 but if i networked life would have been SOOOO much easier during the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

Got better offer at mid tear

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

The interview was quite conversational. They didn't ask me any behavioral questions. Just be confident and avoid over-selling yourself. You'd better think of some examples of situations in your life, work, or school in which you had to overcome a challenging situation and how you led a team to achieve a successful outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Went through your resume in details.   Answer Question

IT Advisory - Associate Interview

It was a very relaxed interview over all. The company its self is very intimidating but interview when great in my opinion. They try to recruit the very best people in the industry so you should be prepared for very heavy compaction. You want to prepare for the interview. It is generally pretty standard questions and there are also a few curve balls throghn in there

Audit First Year Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Campus interview- asked a lot of behavioral question. Asked about my courses in college and how I am performing. Conversational style interview. Was selected for second round interview at their office.

Interview Questions
    • A situation where you faced an ethical issue. How did u handle it?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

The interview process lasts about 1.5 months. There are two rounds. The first round is on campus interview, and the second round is on site interview. Before the interview, there is a social night, that interviewers, greeters, and interviewees are all coming to network. The interview is behavioral and conversational. No surprising questions.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Second round was an office visit where I interviewed with 3 people that were a mix of audit and tax. The remainder of the visit consisted of a presentation, office tour, and lunch.