KPMG US

Updated Dec 15, 2014
1,437 Interview Reviews

2.8

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

1st Round : HR call. Basic questions
    2nd Round : Onsite Interview. Questions about previous job and work experience. No technical questions were asked. All questions related to resume. They seemed very busy and tried to wrap up very quickly

Audit Interview

I'm still in the first round. Basically they would invite you to a pre-night reception to build connections with your interviewers the day before your interview. There you might get a chance to know his or her interview style. And my interviewer really likes behavioral questions. So all the questions she asked were "tell me about a time ...."

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions if you are prepared. One question she asked is tell me about a time your team failed to function properly   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Go to the pre-interview mixer. It is great to meet with the interviewer before in a relaxed setting.It is also good to see who else is getting interviewed and compare your skills with theirs in order to determine what to highlight and how to differentiate yourself from the rest of the crowd.

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied by school career website. Got the invitation to pre-interview hangout and 1st round 1:1 interview. All typical questions. 2nd round was a 2-day on site. Got to meet everyone in the team, including dinner and 3 separate 1:1 interview with senior consultants/ VP.

Interview Questions
    • What did you like least about your previous work experience?   Answer Question

IT Advisory - Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Attended a happy hour meeting before then, asked around a lot. Met a few partners, everyone seemed friendly enough though no one could explain what IT attestation was, which was the specific role I applied for. During the interview I ended up flat out asking the interviewer what it was and based on his reaction, thought I would not make it past the first round. Surprisingly, I did.

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through campus recruiting, really comfortable interview process. All of questions were behavioral, do researches before interview, they gave me a lot of time to ask questions. I really like this company.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US.

I applied through my career center online. The first round interviews were fairly simple. They just looked over my resume and asked me a few questions about myself, hobbies and interests.

Tax Associate Interview

Submitted resume via university careerlink. Got first round on-campus interview with a manager. Lasted about 30 minutes. Nothing unexpected, approximately four to five behavioral quesions. Be prepared to ask your questions.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

I talked to few recruiters during Meet the Firms, then applied through our career website. Few days later I was invited for the on-campus interviews, then was called in two days for an invite to the office for another rounds of interviews. The office interview will take place two weeks after the first interviews, and there will be a welcome reception the night before.

Interview Questions
    • What differentiates you from other candidates? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

I received an email from a recruiter saying he wanted to schedule a phone interview. I responded immediately, told him I was on vacation so I had open availability all week and would love to connect, blah blah. Then, silence. I followed up twice. No response. Then, just to test to see if he was a legit person, I found him on LinkedIn and sent him a connect request. He accepted it immediately. So then I emailed him a third time, and STILL no response. Nothing. I'll probably never bother applying for a job at KPMG because of this experience. Totally unprofessional.

I don't get it...