KPMG US

KPMG US KPMG Discover Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Discover KPMG Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US.

Campus interview.

Interview Questions
  • It was really laidback and conversational, nothing very difficult   Answer Question
There's no negotiation as it is a 2 day program

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

KPMG Discover Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KPMG US.

Very laid back and friendly people. The interview was literally the interviewer going through my resume and asking me to explain everything to him.

Discover KPMG Interview

I was unexpected that there were around five KPMG professionals outside the interview room. I guess they were there to test if candidates were outgoing and can fit in their working environment. The interview process were went on well, the on campus recruiter and the audit manager were there to interview candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Since it was an on campus interview, there was no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Discover KPMG Interview

applied through my college's career services and had a one-on-one interview on campus. it was very straightforward and laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in March 2010.

I went through my schools online data base and came across this opportunity with KPMG. It's a 1.5 day leadership workshop where you learn more about the company and have the chance to network and establish solid contacts in the accounting and audit industry. Typically it's directed for uprising seniors, but I got accepted as an incoming junior.

I submitted my resume through my school's online data base and heard about 1-2 days after the deadline that I got the interview. It was a 1:1 interview that consisted mainly of behavioral questions, nothing too serious. After talking to one of the Tax associates, I was contacted a couple days later that I got to final interviews. In my final interview I talked to the recruiting director herself and it was a very casual conversation. She asked me a couple more behavior questions, but it seemed like for the most part if you show enthuasiam and interest in getting into the industry, you'll get the position

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict between an employee or manager.   Answer Question
    I would definitely take it! I wasn't that all interested in audit or tax but it was a great way to practice interviewing and networking with a large company.

Discover KPMG Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in February 2011.

Very positive experience. Interview was relaxed. Interviewer went through my resume asking questions about what I had listed. Heard back within a few weeks after interview.