Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG US
- Audit Associate (133)
- Intern (112)
- Audit Intern (75)
- Tax Associate (73)
- Associate (63)
- Advisory Associate (44)
- Senior Associate (41)
- Consultant (33)
- Audit (27)
- Analyst (20)
- Manager (19)
- Tax Intern (18)
- Staff Accountant (18)
- IT Advisory - Associate (17)
- IT Advisory Associate (15)
- Summer Intern (13)
- Senior Consultant (13)
- Audit Assistant (13)
- Tax (13)
- Auditor (12)
- Advisory Intern (12)
- Graduate (11)
- Advisory Manager (10)
- EVS Associate (10)
- IT Attestation (9)
- Internship (9)
- Senior Manager (9)
- Audit Internship (9)
- IT Advisory Intern (9)
- Accountant (9)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at KPMG US (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.
First interview about how trainable you are, how much experience you have, work ethic. Afterwards interviews with more than 15 associates, managers and partners. They test etiquette in a formal dinner, office etiquette, as well as information about how thrilled you are in regards to working in the current city.
- Name a period of time where you had to work extended hours for a log period of time. Answer Question
None, accept or decline. If decline why?
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at KPMG US (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2013.
The first day consisting of a few speakers from the office and a panel of associates (all three or less years), and ending the day with a diner with partners at all levels and senior managers. Day two consisted of two half hour 'meet and greet's with recent hires that had similarities of schools or hometowns, alternated with two half hour interviews with senior managers.
- Because this was for a tax season internship the most unexpected questions all related to being stressed and overworked during work or projects and how they were overcame. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at KPMG US (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.
Walk me through your resume?
Experience in Transfer Pricing?
- Valuation formulas Answer Question
A phone call with the salary ready, it seems to be the same salary of $3666 per month for all interns.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at KPMG US (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2011.
It began with on campus interviewing at my school. I applied through the school website and received an email expressing an interest in interviewing me. The interview didn't take too long but consisted of behavioral questions. "Tell me a time when you were on a team and XXX".
I highly advise potential candidates to use their school's mock interview process to help them prepare for it if you are not quick witted/extremely charismatic.
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review