KPMG US

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regulatory Risk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2014.

I was contacted by an HR representative who scheduled me for two separate phone interviews. The first one was with a Director of Advisory. This interview was pretty straight forward and he asked questions about my resume (no behavioral questions were asked). The second one was with a Manager. The second interview only lasted 20 minutes, and she didn't ask me any questions. She introduced KPMG and their business and asked if I had any questions. The last interview was an in person interview with another Director at a restaurant. This was mostly conversational. We talked about the business, and KPMG in broad terms. We also went off topic several times, and talked about the Blue Angels Flight team and other military flight demonstration teams. All in all a very easy process, however be prepared to be stressed out over the long wait times in between interviews.

Interview Questions
  • None that come to mind. Question were mainly based off of my resume and work experience.   View Answer
No negotiations. They very truthful in saying it was hard to match a certain salary expectation.