KPMG US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, took about 2 months to get contacted, spoke to a recruiter from San Francisco about my interests, previous background, expectations in salary, etc...

Received a phone call a couple of days later inviting me into the San Diego office for an in-person interview with the Partner and Manager. Was more conversational than anything; felt a good vibe and could sense the culture in the office was the same.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No real room for negotiating, but doesn't hurt to try. No sign on bonus was extended, but managed to get a 5k.

Advisory Intern Interview

Advisory Intern
San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2011.

Interview Details – Went to office visit beforehand, met several associates there, and they were very helpful with the process. Was not a very long interview process, It was lunch with several associates and talked about different aspects of the internship and work lifestyle, then 1:1 interview with manager and senior manager, asked typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – Name a time where you worked in a team and there was a person who didn't work well with you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2011.

Interview Details – While I didn't receive the an offer, the partner with which I interviewed was professional and amicable. After the review, he even provided feedback regarding what I should work to improve. I am continuing to pursue a career with KPMG, and hopefully, his feedback will be instrumental in my success.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and worked with a group to tackle it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG US Videos

KPMG US – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US interview questions and advice in San Diego, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees and interview candidates.