KPMG US Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

2.3

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG US (San Diego, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took about 2 months to get contacted, spoke to a recruiter from San Francisco about my interests, previous background, expectations in salary, etc...

Received a phone call a couple of days later inviting me into the San Diego office for an in-person interview with the Partner and Manager. Was more conversational than anything; felt a good vibe and could sense the culture in the office was the same.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real room for negotiating, but doesn't hurt to try. No sign on bonus was extended, but managed to get a 5k.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

While I didn't receive the an offer, the partner with which I interviewed was professional and amicable. After the review, he even provided feedback regarding what I should work to improve. I am continuing to pursue a career with KPMG, and hopefully, his feedback will be instrumental in my success.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and worked with a group to tackle it.   Answer Question

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Went to office visit beforehand, met several associates there, and they were very helpful with the process. Was not a very long interview process, It was lunch with several associates and talked about different aspects of the internship and work lifestyle, then 1:1 interview with manager and senior manager, asked typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked in a team and there was a person who didn't work well with you?   Answer Question