KPMG US Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

Went to the interview. Pretty standard super day. Met with MDs, VPs, Associates. Was asked several financial questions: Walk me through, DCF, LBO, Accretion dilution model. How do you calculate EV, Equity value. What are the common components of Comparable comps

I had several offers so I was able to negotiate my salary.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2013.

Meet with recruiters in the campus job fair, and about 1 week later I was invited to the first round interview. I was interviewed with a manager and all behavior questions. After 1 week from the first round interview, I got the opportunity to the second round. I had three 1:1 interviews with either senior managers or partners, had lunch with associates and had a office tour. Nothing unexpected. They are all very nice.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

This interview was an on-campus interview. You get a one on one interview with a senior manager of the specific service. They basically want to get to know you and see if you would fit in their company, of course.

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

interviewed at KPMG US in January 2011.

3 rounds of interview. First round by HR, second round was technical interview with two directors,and a final round with the partner

Interview Questions
    • Highight specific benefits provided to clients based on your output?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in February 2010.

After preliminary certification through my school's career office, I was able to submit my resume, references, and an unofficial copy of my transcript through KMPG's website. Probably due to my G.P.A. alone [3.7+ at that time], I landed a first round interview.

Interview Questions
    • As my interview stayed avoided unduly technical questions, there weren't any questions that we difficult, per se; however, he did ask me one question so odd that it caught me off guard: "From your work experience, what's the greatest compliment you've received?" Though I froze up at the time, in retrospect, I probably could have salvaged the moment by responding with a comment or phrase from my previous employer's letter of recommendation.   Answer Question