KPMG US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at KPMG US in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was very lengthy. It look about 4 months to actually get an offer letter from the company. Communication wasn't very good either. The interview process itself wasn't too bad. Had 5 phone interviews and 1 onsite with 3 people. I had to travel from NY to their Chicago office and they only paid for the flight.

Interview Question – none really - they asked about the aspects of SAP GRC. if you know that for this position it should be fine   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – My company matched the offer and it took a lot of time to actually get the offer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in January 2012.

Interview Details – Couple of initial behavioral interviews, followed by experience interviews and very less case questions

Interview Question – Detailed questions about your experience   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!