KPMG US Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Interviewing process was very lengthy. It look about 4 months to actually get an offer letter from the company. Communication wasn't very good either. The interview process itself wasn't too bad. Had 5 phone interviews and 1 onsite with 3 people. I had to travel from NY to their Chicago office and they only paid for the flight.

Interview Questions

• none really - they asked about the aspects of SAP GRC. if you know that for this position it should be fine   Answer Question

My company matched the offer and it took a lot of time to actually get the offer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with two members of the Atlanta office. Generally behavioral in nature. They were looking for a specific role in risk that I was unaware of sitting in the interview. I would be sure to ask what specifically you are sitting for as opposed ot the role i applied for.

Interview Questions

• I was given the basic questions around valuing assets and how i would handle a CFO who was unwilling to accept my recommendations.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG US in June 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews, Invited to office - declined further interviews.

Interview Questions

• Quetsions were routine/ expected beginning interview questions - Interest in KPMG; Why leaving current position...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Couple of initial behavioral interviews, followed by experience interviews and very less case questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KPMG US (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial communication with a recruitment agency, I receive a call from headhunter and after long conversation, I was sent a job spec. I sent my CV and receive an invitation for the first 1:1 interview after preliminary telephone interview. I was told that it should be a three fold interview process. I had only first interview. My first interview was with a team leader, friendly atmosphere, nice office.

Interview Questions

• That was quite a few of technical questions related to IT projects I've done previously, but quite difficult question was - What is the best constructive criticism you’ve ever received? Why?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Standard for big 4.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

There are two stages of interviews. One is normal one-on-one case interview combined with behvioral questions - 2 rounds of these. The second stage, if you make through the first one, is a panel interview. In the panel interview, the candidate is given a real-life case with all the data and access to excel and powerpoint. The candidate gets three hours to understand the problem at hand, analyze the data and recommend solutions through a power point template. The candidate gets 15 minutes before a panel followed by 15 mins of questions/ answer session.

Interview Questions

• What would be one reason that you would not want to join KPMG   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation. Packages are standardized and have regular terms and conditions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2012.

Interview

First had a phone interview, and later on a f2f with two partners

Interview Questions

• Who would you drive the business of KPMG   1 Answer

I did not like the working conditions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KPMG US (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in August 2011.

Interview

The review and evaluation process took a relatively short while. The people were positive and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview was a technical test on knowledge in the field I was applying for. However, it was well-suited for the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KPMG US (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Firstly you are approached from them for a brief background interview and then a sector specific interview is conducted by any manager of the department after qualifying both these interview, and Interview is also conducted by HR Department after which recruitment process starts.