KPMG US

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior IT Auditor Interview

Senior IT Auditor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – I had my interview with partner, director, and manager of KPMG. The interview lasted 30 minutes each. The managers were very pleasant to interview with. They asked me questions about my experience, my management skill, and communication skill. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. I was allowed and felt comfortable asking questions about the KPMG organization and the position throughout the interview process. I had the impression they were comfortable with technical skill and was really focus on if I was a good fit for KPMG.

The recruiter was really friendly and professional. They made an offer within 48 hrs of the interview.

Interview Question – How do you track the IT Risks / IT controls back to the financial / business risks?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since they gave me the high end of my salary scale for my position.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!