KPMG US

Updated Aug 12, 2014

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Met with KMPG at an on campus event first and a week later was invited to an on campus interview. My interview was the first of the day, arrived 10 minutes prior and the person that was supposed to interview me was still not there. He arrived late with no greeters. Deloitte, EY, and McGladrey all had greeters with them. Once the interview started he was very disorganized, did not know what position I was interviewing for, had a laptop he kept looking at, and was inhaling coffee. Never asked me to tell him about myself. Only asked me three questions and then I spent the next 20 minutes interviewing him. When I asked him what the next steps were he told me he did not know.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

On-campus interview and in-office interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Phone interview mostly about my interests,what I knew about service lines. Behavioral questions.

Staff Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in March 2008.

At first I thought the interviewers will be intimidating, since after all, KPMG is one of the Big 4 Public Accounting Firms in US. However, I was proven wrong. My interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to. There were two rounds of interview for my position (audit intern). The first round was held in my university and the second round was a 2-day event held in their SF office. They treated the applicants REALLY WELL. They were super generous and super helpful. I am glad I got the job and I very much enjoy working them since then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2007.

Intense.

Friendly.

Staff Accountant Interview

Internet questionaire consisting of behavioural and technical aspects. Followed by 3 interviews: one with senior accountants and then another two with partners. I did very well until the final partner. He did not like me from the start so I knew my goose was cooked. The final interview was a conference room, which was dark and no lights on.

Staff Accountant Interview

If you were an intern, you can proceed to the partner interview right after internship for full time positions.

1) preinterview dinner
    2) 2 interviews - conversational style

Interview Questions
    • They normally ask questions about something that stands out to them about you.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in May 2012.

English test, Accounting test, interview with the manager, interview with one or two partner.

Staff Accountant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2011.

Applied online and was called back about 2 weeks later for an intially phone interview. Then a 1:1 interview was arranged with the hiring manager