KPMG US Summer Leadership Conference Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I networked with the firm through my BAP chapter on my university campus. The networking and getting to know the recruiters and managers were a very important part of the process. I applied through our university website for the leadership conference and was asked to schedule an interview about a week later. I interviewed with the recruiter (although there was another manager also interviewing candidates). The whole interview took about 35 minutes. I knew the recruiter I met with, so it was pretty relaxed. Mostly behavioral questions plus the general "why accounting" question. A good experience overall!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and interviewed on campus

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was on campus interview for their summer leadership conference. Mostly conversational / behavioral questions. Ask questions like why audit, why accounting, what is your favorite class? Behavioral questions like name a time where showed leadership, experienced a difficult co-worker/ person in group.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you didn't take a leadership role and took on a more "back seat" role to a situation.   Answer Question