KPMG US Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia

3.2

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Online assessment includes a series of different scenario analysis. It is a kind of behavioral assessment mostly testing your problem solving skills. In additional, there is no correct solution for each question and no time limit in this online assessment. What I can do is choosing the best and least choices in each scenario.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Standard for big 4.

M&A Junior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2013.

Did psychometric tests, face to face interviews with managemetn and partners and then finally an actual case study exam using excel to value a company

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

Having been an intern previously, I knew what the role was going to entail, although it was a different country. The interview process was very similar: Tests (verbal reasoning, maths, etc), a manager interview, and a Partner interview. All management had a very relaxed interview technique. Although filled with questions, they made me feel at ease which helped me answer the questions in a completely new way to what I may have otherwise rehearsed. Interview was very smooth and conversation-like. Very positive feedback and helpful when it came to answering questions I had posed to them.

Interview Questions
    • "When have you had to make a difficult decision with little information and no time?"   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US in February 2013.

pretty straight forward. first received a phone interview- why did you apply for this position, why kpmg...followed by two manager/partner interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2012.

Submit an online application. If successful through the initial screening, they will email you to do online testing - numerical, verbal and logic. Then there is an assessment centre with 2 rounds of interviews - a partner and a senior manager.

Interview Questions
    • All very standard behavioural questions - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Cadet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US.

1:1 interview, then 2 interviews with partners, group exercise and written task. Was asked about my resume, what I liked to do in my spare time, why do you think you are suitable for the job, why are you better than other candidates. Fairly relaxed. They wanted to see who you really were.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in July 2012.

Online test, 2 One-on-One interviews and summary of 25 pages of emails.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had difficulties working with majority of the team, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in July 2012.

First had a phone interview, and later on a f2f with two partners

Interview Questions
    • Who would you drive the business of KPMG   View Answer

I did not like the working conditions

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG US in June 2010.

Had 5 or 6 interviews with 3 different partners who clearly hadn't aligned their thoughts with eachother. Hence conflicting stories of the firms strategy and where I would contribute. Subsequent process of getting contract agreed was similarly chaotic.

Interview Questions
    • Grilled by one of the partners as to where my value add to the firm would be, clearly unaware that they approached me in the first place   Answer Question