KPMG US Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2011.

First interview on Campus. Second Interview in office during Inside Look. Still waiting for response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2007.

Initial phone interview with a recruiter and was invited for Inside Look. Inside Look is a cattle call with a few people interviewing for a full time position mixed in with a bunch of young kids begging for internships. You do stupid exercises where they blindfold you and make people work as a team, etc. One on one interviews with two managers in the practice group I interviewed with who spent most of the time talking about themselves. Amazingly easy process which raised red flags I should have taken note of. This explains how so many less than stellar people get into the firm.

Interview Questions
    Received a low ball offer and immediately countered. Settled for less than I wanted. Don't take first offer!

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!