KPMG US

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in August 2013.

Interview Details – Offered a telephone interview for a tax consultant position at KPMG. The interview was very laid back and just focused on whether or not you are a good fit to the team. Basic questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "Why KPMG", no techical as this is an entry-level position. The interviewers were very friendly and I had a great time speaking with them.

Interview Question – No Technical Question.   Answer Question

Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

Interview Details – a written assessment test,GMAT format and an essay,if you pass this level, you will be invited for an assessment center, which contains a group work, presentation and lastly interview,that was the stage I got to in the recruitment process .

Interview Question – why kpmg?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in November 2009.

Interview Details – Online application, Numerical test, 2 interview

Interview Question – Why kpmg not other 3 big four   Answer Question

Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a Group discussion about a current theme (social security), a written test - math, logical, spacial, verbal and a interview with the managers of all areas (corporate tax, personal tax, financing, VAT).
The interview with the managers lets you pose some questions to each manager and they also pose the questions if they think you would be good for their team.
At the end they try to see what your favourite area would be. If they like you too, you'll get an offer after another interview with the partner.

Interview Question – Tell us about your college experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing. Everyone gets the same package at entry

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG US

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG US Videos

KPMG US – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US Tax Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees and interview candidates.