KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

KPMG US Tax Consultant Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in August 2013.

Offered a telephone interview for a tax consultant position at KPMG. The interview was very laid back and just focused on whether or not you are a good fit to the team. Basic questions such as "Tell me about yourself" and "Why KPMG", no techical as this is an entry-level position. The interviewers were very friendly and I had a great time speaking with them.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

a written assessment test,GMAT format and an essay,if you pass this level, you will be invited for an assessment center, which contains a group work, presentation and lastly interview,that was the stage I got to in the recruitment process .

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

The interview process consisted of a Group discussion about a current theme (social security), a written test - math, logical, spacial, verbal and a interview with the managers of all areas (corporate tax, personal tax, financing, VAT).
    The interview with the managers lets you pose some questions to each manager and they also pose the questions if they think you would be good for their team.
    At the end they try to see what your favourite area would be. If they like you too, you'll get an offer after another interview with the partner.

Interview Questions
    Nothing. Everyone gets the same package at entry

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in November 2009.

Online application, Numerical test, 2 interview