KPMG US

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

Have a on-campus interview of the tax intern at KPMG, the interview went on just like a conversation, the employers were friendly. they asked me about my school life, teamwork, communication skills, time management and so on.
It is a helpful experience for me although I didnt get the chance to go with the 2nd round interview. I love this company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2009.

Initial communications start through the college recruitment office and the career services website. First contact is probably at the Career Fair. The first interview is on campus one on one. The night before is a networking night to which you are invited if you have been selected for a first round interview. The second round interview is an overnight on-site visit consisting of networking events and multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time in which you faced a difficult ethical situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   Answer Question