KPMG US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Transfer Pricing Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had a first round on campus and got a second round in a little bit over a week. Went to the company for a super day that started the night before and finished in the afternoon. Interviewed with 3 people for second round. Mostly behavioral and several technical questions like valuing a firm. I felt that the interviews went well. Disappointed when I got the rejection.

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Transfer Pricing Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2012.

Interview Details – Great interview experience. Interviewed in their Houston office. Very nice building. Spent two hours in three or four different interviews with small groups of 2 or 3 employees. Under normal circumstances that would be awful, but everyone was very nice and it was easy to talk to them.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!