KQED

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at KQED in March 2011.

Interview Details – After conversing for several months via email I was given a phone interview and then an in office interview. The interview was very laid back and comfortable. I was interviewed in he lobby and then I was given a tour of the office and introduced to multiple other employees. They were very friendly, informative and encouraging throughout the whole process. They also appeared to have a very positive company culture.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness that you have turned into a strength?   Answer Question
  • How do you feel public broadcasting needs to differentiate itself from the studio system?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I really like KQED and suspect I would have learned a lot. However I was offered another position at a company I felt was more in line with my career interests.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Productions Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KQED in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online through their website. It took a while for them to initiate contact and receive my resume but once they did, I exchanged a few emails with them and had a phone interview - discussed what I was interested in, previous experience, typical interview questions. The lady interviewing me was extremely friendly and nice.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in _______ position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KQED? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KQED interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KQED employees and interview candidates.