KRD Entertainment

Interviews for Top Jobs at KRD Entertainment

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KRD Entertainment in May 2013.

Very easy interview. I was asked about my future plans and outlook of managerial duties. The hiring manager was very informative and helpful. I was offered a second interview. I shadowed their best account manager and he showed me the ins and outs of the day-to-day marketing. He was very good at what he does and even took me out to lunch. At the end of the day, we went back to the main office and I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Marketing Assistant Interview

interviewed at KRD Entertainment in February 2013.

I found KRD Entertainment on Monster and applied to a Marketing Assistant position. When they interviewed me they interviewed me for a job I didn't apply for and then offered a "shadow day" to follow around a person in the position I would be filling. It was door to door sales selling coupon books. I didn't even finish the shadow day because the whole company and the job were a scam. The offered 100% commission and no benefits even for management level positions.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any unexpected questions. Very basic interview questions   Answer Question