KRT Marketing

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at KRT Marketing

Candidate Interview Review

Search Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KRT Marketing in November 2014.

One of the best interviews I've ever had!

There were no “funny” or “HR” questions – the whole conversation was strictly professional, fun and personal at the same time. They are very interested in your personal and professional experience and love the case studies where you can work with an example of a real client. I've decided to work for KRT mostly because of the interview process and approach.

Being here for a few months now I can confirm, that my first impression of the company and the team was absolutely correct – they are very professional, fun and care about each other and the clients.

If you’re preparing for the interview at KRT – don’t be afraid and just be yourself!

Interview Questions
    • I was offered to do a case study on a real client - it was a very interesting and challenging task. It wasn't complicated at all - you have about a week to complete it and the team is just trying to understand how you would approach the task and what methods would you use.   Answer Question
    KRT is always trying to suit your personal needs and to help you get exactly what you want. Just be honest about your requirements and they will try their best to meet them.