KSoft Systems Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at KSoft Systems

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KSoft Systems (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

A technical round , follwed by a second technical + hr round, after a week i was given offer and asked to join a week later. joining formalities were fast and easy. got alloted with location and laptop on day one

Interview Questions

• questions on asp.net, mvc, webapi, sql server   1 Answer

Negotiation

very small scope for negotitation

SAP BW CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KSoft Systems (Edison, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied --> Got HR Call --> Interview --> Result --> In-person Interview --> HR Round --> Offer --> Joined. they will start marketing. ...... Thank You. everything will go in a simple process.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KSoft Systems (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was pretty much the usual interview. Cnaid and precise on certain areas while casual on the other areas. The Company was non committal to any offers and is basically indulging in a lot of haggling over the basic pay and benefits. Overall, was good technical interview, but nothing great about it.