KT Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015

2.2

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KT.

Interview

paper-interview-interview-hiring

Business Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KT.

Interview

i had 3 interviews for 1 week. (team leader 30 minutes interview, director's 30 minutes interview, Executive's final 10 minutes interview) And have health check test, salary negotiation i had 3 interviews for 1 week. (team leader 30 minutes interview, director's 30 minutes interview, Executive's final 10 minutes interview) And have health check test, salary negotiation i had 3 interviews for 1 week. (team leader 30 minutes interview, director's 30 minutes interview, Executive's final 10 minutes interview) And have health check test, salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• what can be next agenda in telecommunication industry?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KT in July 2012.

Interview

Got recruitment offer while working at one of KT's subsidiary. Submitted written resume (usual personal background stuff, my work experience, my work vision (what I'll do if I'm hired)) Got in-person interview with 5 members - 1 director, 4 team leaders (not my team leader) 2 of team leaders are from HR, other 2 from technical 1 hour interview After a week, got an salary offer from HR (I asked for a raise but it didn't work)

Interview Questions

• What can be done to prevent workers moving from subsidiary to the mother company?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seongnam (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KT (Seongnam (South Korea)) in December 2011.

Interview

I started out as a scholarship recipient. I had a preliminary interview with HR staff to be selected. Before I was hired, I had an executive interview with 4-5 executives interviewing me and other candidate (some sources say that interviewing two people at once means that the two have very high probability of being employed... i.e. no need for scrutiny). The executives asked questions regarding my background and my vision.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any question about us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase for me (completely new recruit)

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KT (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were most weird for entire of my applying history. They don't have any process or system for applicants and candidates. Hiring and interview process were most weird for entire of my applying history. They don't have any process or system for applicants and candidates.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any difficult questions for me. All questions are really low level.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KT (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2008.

Interview

Normally the interviewers are consist of 5 and they are coming from several depart like HR and the technical team and several but the question is not so difficult to answer and if just looking the resume mainly and not questioning too deeply so you need to write the resume properly.

Interview Questions

• There were some kind of like role play in a situation. you should act like working in that area and answer the role in good way.   Answer Question