KUBRA Interview Questions

1.9

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR and asked questions regarding the application, previous work experience and salary expectation, etc. One week later, a face to face interview was arranged. The interview took 2 hours. First a short testing for 15 minutes. A few single choice questions. Most of them are writing questions. The questions are related to SqlServer database and SqlStatement, also ask output result of two pieces of C# code. The last section is regarding Native Mobile App development. Asked a piece of code from an Andriod app. Then two team leads come in one by one. They asked some tough questions which probably are what they were facing in there current work. e.g. One asked about user log in authentication issue; Another team lead asked about an database error occurred yesterday when user log in. Finally the project manager came in. He judged me enthusiastic about frontend and asked me some database question, e.g. what is the difference between truncate table and drop table...

Interview Questions

• SQL Server questions are unexpected. They seemed very care about Database. Question regarding Android app code is unexpected.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

I had nothing but positive experience with my interview process. I responded through LinkedIn and received a email within a week. The receptionist was lovely and very pleasing to speak to.

Interview Questions

• I was given a on line test to complete. Just make sure you know about the company before going for the interview   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Disgraceful. I had to drive there for an hour and a half for the interview, and the receptionist instead of offering me a glass of water, said that I can go outside to 'Tim Hortons' and get a coffee there. I declined her "offer". The QA Team Lead told me that the whole interview MUST take LESS than 30 minutes. Yes, he literally told me to "try to answer as quickly as possible". At the end of a 20 minute stint, he promised to be in touch in the next few days with the answer. He never did, and did not reply to my email. The secretary who invited me was laid off on the same week, and I had no other contacts. They are not serious - avoid them, if possible.

Interview Questions

• The guy asked me if I know what the quality means. His example of quality was super-expensive designer bags that his girlfriend impulse-buys on the internet. No, that is NOT a joke. He was visibly not interested in the whole process, I could tell. Not a single technical question, and his answers to mine were vague. My guess is he is a lousy programmer, even though he doesn't have to be one to do his job.   2 Answers

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Consists of one test. This hasnt changed in years. Requires you to reverse a sentence string in whatever language that you are comfortable with. interviewer will ask a few basic questions before leaving you with the test for 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty straight forward and should not be difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Developer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Written test, team leader interveiw

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUBRA.

Interview

one phone interview and one in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most probably you will be asked to write a program that takes a text input and reverse it. The company uses VB 6, asp, VB.net & asp.net   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

If you're applying right out of school and you hold a degree in computer science, then your interview will be brief. Prepare for behavioural questions and be ready to talk about projects that you have done during your undergrad. If you hold a diploma or a degree in something computer related (ie. Information Technology) be prepared to write a programming test on paper. It's to do with rearranging a sequence of numbers. The program is to be written in a language of your choice or in pseudo code. Your code should be about half a page long.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to rearrange a given set of numbers in a particular order.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation in a junior role.

Junior Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

Step one HR will submit Resumes to the TL's for review if your Resume passes their review then HR will do a quick phone interview. Step two - you are brought in for an interview with the TL for the team you would be working on, they will ask you some personal questions to get a bit about your personality, they will ask you a very few technical questions. Step Three: You will do a written Technical test using the language of your choice, it is a simple revers the order of the words sort of test. Step four: if you pass that test and the TL likes you generally you will be Immediately interviewed by the VP of the department or you may be called in for a second interview. This interview will just be a personality and maybe a general technical question or too. If they like you you will be invited to join the company within a few days.

Interview Questions

• There were not any for me, the questions seemed easy, more about gaining knowledge about my personality and who I am. The technical questions were mostly around that test they give you. if you bring example work in they may ask about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was my first job out of college, so I didn't negotiate.