KUMHO TIRES Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at KUMHO TIRES

Marketing/Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KUMHO TIRES.

Interview

Friendly and informal interview with several individuals, all of who seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. It seems to be a very tight knit group that appreciate hard work, sound reasoning skills and a proven academic track record.

Interview Questions

• Had to work through a mock scenario involving sales figures. Math and reasoning skills will shine here.   Answer Question

Event Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KUMHO TIRES (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Intereviewed by 2 members of the marketing team and the hiring manager. Interview was a positive experience - They made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel like I was being grilled. It really did seem like a conversation

Senior Researcher Interview

Interview

Kumhotire is a subsidiary of Kumhoasiana group and the company advances a open employment every year. There are some recruitment process such as document screening, aptitude test and final interview with management.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer give questions about major field at university.   Answer Question