Kabam PX Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

PX Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Kabam in April 2011.

Applied online and heard from a recruiter within two weeks. At that point I was asked to fill out a skills test and was given a time frame to submit. Once submitted the recruiter set up a phone interview 1 week out. The interviewer forgot about the call and called approximately 30 mins late. I found this unprofessional but it went well. He told me it would take a couple days before I might hear anything.

A few days went by and I was again contacted by the Recruiter. We struggled to find a time I could interview since they said they needed 4 hours. Finally an interview was set and I met with 4 different people. The day was pretty laid back but various questions of different difficulty levels were asked. The interview was 2.5 hours long.

The recruiter said I would hear within 2 days, I heard on the 4th day after the interview about the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of the social gaming industry?   Answer Question
No Negotiation

Worked for Kabam? Contribute to the Community!