Kabam

Relevance Date Difficulty

PX Associate Interview

PX Associate
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Kabam in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and heard from a recruiter within two weeks. At that point I was asked to fill out a skills test and was given a time frame to submit. Once submitted the recruiter set up a phone interview 1 week out. The interviewer forgot about the call and called approximately 30 mins late. I found this unprofessional but it went well. He told me it would take a couple days before I might hear anything.

A few days went by and I was again contacted by the Recruiter. We struggled to find a time I could interview since they said they needed 4 hours. Finally an interview was set and I met with 4 different people. The day was pretty laid back but various questions of different difficulty levels were asked. The interview was 2.5 hours long.

The recruiter said I would hear within 2 days, I heard on the 4th day after the interview about the offer.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of the social gaming industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Worked for Kabam? Contribute to the Community!